Hello, Welcome to our blog! Comment, Follow, and Enjoy

Love,

Malak, Daria, and Katharine

May 19, 2013

Malak's Maul Haul

Peace  lovelies :D
Went to my local mall today and made a few purchases from Macy's, H&M, and Forever21 :)

Where: H&M 
Why: My mother at first pulled out a bright pink one with a splattered hot pink center. I was going to get it until I saw this green one (same style, different color and print). Realizing I have little to no green shirts in my closet, I decided to get this one. 
Potential: Dark skinnies, Yoga Pants for a lazy day... we'll see

Where: Macy's 
Why: My mother pulled this one out. I vowed to never purchase a striped shirt again... but I couldn't help myself. The length of the sleeves and the shirt overall was too perfect to resist. Once I tried it on, I knew I had to have it.
  Potential:  Dark skinnies, khaki cropped pants, beige loose pants

Where:  Forever21 
Why: I have been seeing these all over the place, and they are a hijabi's dream come true. They are loose, light, and perfect for the summer. Plus, you can wear short shirts with them. For only $16... it was a true bargain. 
Potential:  Any short shirt.

Where:  H&M
  Why:  Does anyone know how long I have been looking for a pair of these? YEARS I TELL YOU. They fit me nice and loose, and I loved the cropped bottom. They were for only $15, and a great staple to my closet. 
Potential:  Short light shirts, spring/summer sweaters, tank and cardigan. 

Maybe I'll take some pics of me in these soon... I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, make a mark: