Hello, Welcome to our blog! Comment, Follow, and Enjoy

Love,

Malak, Daria, and Katharine

May 19, 2013

Kat's Forever XXI Haul

Hey guys! Today, I went to the mall with the intention of buying an outfit for the Fall Out Boy Concert this Wednesday. I actually didn't go to the mall with Malak but I saw her there with her mom. Small, small world :) 

Despite the relatively small size of my haul, it's actually more that I ever get when going to the mall...
I'M THE MOST INDECISIVE CLOTHES SHOPPER IN THE WORLD. 

(i'll just handle the makeup please)
Black shorts with gold zipper accents. 

Perfect for those humid summer days. The gold zippers give it a classy feel. It'll go with any loose top or those very common collared blouses. 

Chiffon sheer top with bow

Southwestern Leggings: dark olive and taupe tribal leggings. 
 It's comfy with a thick polyester material. The print is exotically gorgeous with subtle olive tones. 





I also bought a black circle skirt with a pleather lining. But the photo doesn't do it justice



Till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, make a mark: