Hello, Welcome to our blog! Comment, Follow, and Enjoy

Love,

Malak, Daria, and Katharine

May 14, 2013

Attack of the Ducks


Scarf- T. J. Maxx, Cardigan- Forever 21, Shirt- NY & Company, Pants- Zara
Model: Daria Stelmak



Cautiously approaching ducks...

The ducks got a little too close, so I scared them off with my cardigan. I actually like animals, I swear.

Today as a school field trip, we went to go see The Great Gatsby movie. Though I heard critics completely butchered it, I actually like the film. I thought that a lot of the images and themes from the book were really well represented. Both the book and movie are definitely worth checking out.

Today's outfit was lots of layering since there was a little spring chill in the morning. Though the colors are neutral, they balance out with the rough texture of the cardigan and the quasi-countryness of the rustic boots. 

While taking photos, we were attacked/stalked by ducks, hence the awkward, cardigan-shaking photograph...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, make a mark: