Hello, Welcome to our blog! Comment, Follow, and Enjoy

Love,

Malak, Daria, and Katharine

June 11, 2013

Special Guest: Shahrazad Meerza


Skirt: Target 

Top: Michael's (it was going to be a fashion project, but it turned into something I can't live without!)
Shoes: H&M (My favs!)


I really like this outfit, it gives me a summer feel. I like how the skirt is flowy, and isn't form fitting from the top, so I don't have to be so worried about how I look. In Kuwait, I'd pair it with wedge heels, big accesories and a small clutch bag, but in the US, I decided to dial it down to make it more casual, yet fashionable! The pink flats are something that I can't live without, I've paired it with almost everything! The skirt just fits so well and I love how it feels, so flowy!! (And it's a size down! Woohoo!) I would say that this outfit does reflect my style and personality... I like trying different looks, but this is probably one of my favorites because it gives me this girly, summer feel that's just so close to home! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, make a mark: