Hello, Welcome to our blog! Comment, Follow, and Enjoy

Love,

Malak, Daria, and Katharine

June 30, 2013

Daria's Summer Uniform


This is honestly all I want to wear this summer. Denim shorts and a white flowy top seem très effortless, comfortable, and chic for a simple day out. The shoes and bag that I found on http://www.polyvore.com are similar to ones I have. Both are really convenient; I feel like I can walk forever in the flat shoes, and the backpack/bag is stylish while serving utility needs as well. 

During the summer, one can't really be bothered with tons of makeup, in fear of it all just melting off your face. Sometimes less is more. A quick sweep of bronzer and mascara, some concealer to hide my dark under-eye circles that managed to stay with me past the school year (Sigh.) Add in a touch of tinted lip balm, and it's all good enough for me on a day-to-day basis if I feel like wearing make-up.

I love long necklaces with pendants, so I just had to include that. Crop tops are also great for the summer, especially paired with high waisted anything. I recently got a really cheap one, (haul coming soon!) so I threw it in this mix because it's something I can't wait to wear.

Woah, sorry for all the writing. I just figured out how to use http://www.polyvore.com and got kind of excited. (Yes I realize, I'm super late on the craze.) Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to post more because it's summer, so see you soon!
Summer Uniform



Influence fitted crop top
$15 - thehut.com


MiH Jeans short jean shorts
matchesfashion.com


Steve Madden shiny shoes
stevemadden.com


Alexander Wang flap bag
$1,475 - luisaviaroma.com


Forever 21 chain jewelry
forever21.com


Nars cosmetic
bloomingdales.com


Lancôme
cusp.com


Lancôme
sephora.com


Burt s Bees burts bee
$7.78 - feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, make a mark: